You have a total of 10 minutes to complete the test.
You have 3 attempts at this test (in total).
Please do not worry if you do not achieve a good score on your first attempt.
You should aim to be eventually achieving a score of at least 70%.
0 of 10 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 10 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
1. On Monday, Jane reads 60 pages in her book. Each day after that, she reads exactly 15 more pages than she did the day before. If she finishes the book on Thursday, how many pages were in the book?
2. In my stamp collection I have 3569 stamps in one book, 2322 in another and 1508 in the final book. How many stamps are in my collection?
3. How many days are there altogether in July, August and September?
4. What is the sum of the only two prime numbers between 20 and 30?
5. What is the sum of these numbers?
100, 101, 1010, 1111, 10011
6. What is 67,023 – 8,927?
7. I have Â£414 and I give Â£156 to my brother and I give Â£97 to my sister. How much do I have left?
8. Amber is 8 years and 2 months old.
What is the difference in ages?
9. Place the < or > symbol between these numbers:
(43582 â€“ 10763) ______ (89143 – 67452)
10. Subtract the smallest number from the largest:
174, 714, 771, 474, 477, 417, 147, 471